From start to finish – integrated engineering services
Our understanding of all elements of a project - from due diligence assessments, feasibility studies and pre-planning, through to detailed design, site supervision and commissioning – means we can deliver a project from start to completion. Sobek work closely with the design team to optimise project delivery. We draw on our experience in value engineering and re-engineering to successfully address budgetary challenges.
We have an in-depth understanding of the properties and behaviour of materials combined with good technical training and modern analytical tools, such as computer-aided design, structural modelling packages and building information modelling techniques to offer our clients excellence in expertise.
Our civil and structural engineers work across a range of sectors, helping deliver new schemes and regeneration projects throughout South Africa and Africa:
- Water storage structures such as reservoirs
- Transportation structures, including roads, rail networks, tunnels and bridges
- Stadiums, community centres and other sporting facilities
- Industrial structures, warehouses and manufacturing facilities
- Retail parks and shopping centres
- Multi-storey commercial and residential developments
- Commercial buildings and high rises, including deep basement construction